Vintex is looking for an energetic sales professional with leadership and strategic business skills to join our Sales and Marketing team. This individual will be counted on to help Vintex grow into new markets, shape the organization’s future and have the career ambitions and capabilities for management advancement.
The Sales / Business Development Manager will be responsible to:
- Develop lasting relationships with clients and provide direct sales and service to customers to grow profitable business in key accounts.
- Through customer interaction and additional market research, understand the markets and articulate new product, pricing and/or supply chain opportunities that leverage Vintex capabilities while satisfying customers’ changing product and service needs.
- Create and maintain the strategic direction for market segments to ensure profitable growth and long term viability.
- Design innovative marketing materials using social media and introduce Vintex to new customers and industries that lead to sales opportunities.
- Analyse, create and maintain a formalized market and product strategic plan which includes: competitor assessments (products, pricing, advantages, etc.), market trends, technology trends, SWOT analysis and corresponding action plans for successful growth.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Post-Secondary degree in a related field (i.e., Business, Engineering, Technology, MBA, etc.).
- Broad scope of proven sales, customer management, presentation and market research success.
- Previous work experience in a technical or product manufacturing environment, (plastics, chemical, textiles or supply chain areas are a plus).
- Project Management background with proven planning, negotiation and organizational management skills.
- Outgoing personality, self-starter and proven leadership ability to manage initiatives and demonstrate resilience to ongoing change.
- Advanced computer literacy with experience in producing reports, data analysis and creativity to develop modern marketing and presentation materials.
Why work here:
- Great company culture with a priority on work-life balance and team-member engagement
- Flexible working conditions; ability to periodically work from a home office
- Excellent opportunity to contribute and make a difference in all aspects of the business
- Attractive Benefit Packages: Typical health and insurance benefits plus pension plan, bi-annual profit sharing, additional fitness and wellness programs and paid family education tuition
Vintex is located in Mount Forest, ON – a vibrant community and easy commute from central areas such as Guelph, Kitchener-Waterloo and Orangeville.
Vintex is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation for disabilities is available throughout the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.
|Job Category||Sales and Marketing|