The Maintenance Electrician is responsible to create success through the installation, maintenance and service of machinery, mechanical and electrical systems in the plant and office in a safe manner and in trouble-free working order. In addition, the team member will provide functional electrical expertise to other maintenance department team members and/or production employees.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
- Industrial Electrician’s License 442A
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Able to read electrical schematics/drawings
- Willingness to learn hydraulic, pneumatic and PLC theory
- Experience in the installation and troubleshooting of industrial equipment is an asset
- Day shift position with on call rotation
- Family Tuition Program benefits
- Will train and cover costs of any relevant courses and annual trade accreditation fees
- Attractive Benefit Packages: Health and Dental, STD and LTD, ADD and Life Insurance, Pension Plan, Bi-annual Profit Sharing, with additional Health and Wellness Program, Community Involvement Program
- Vintex is a clean, non-unionized, safety-conscious facility and does not run assembly lines
Vintex Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation for disabilities is available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.