We are currently seeking Inspectors to join our Production Team. Inspectors are responsible for inspecting the final product, removing product defects, and finalizing the preparation of orders as per the customer specifications including slitting the product to the required widths and wrapping and building skids of product accordingly.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous manufacturing experience is an asset
- Computer literacy
- Ability to perform moderate lifting
- Ability to observe product quality deficiencies
- Ability to work 12 hour rotating shifts
- Ability to drive a forklift (we will train)
- Must be able to wear a respirator periodically
- Desire to be part of a successful team
- Great work ethic, attitude, and attendance
- Written and oral communication skills
- Proven reading and mathematics comprehension
- Organization and time management skills
- Vintex does not run assembly lines
- Starting at $17.50/hr plus night shift premiums when applicable
- All positions are full time and permanent
- Excellent Benefit Offerings: Health and Dental, STD and LTD, AD&D and Life Insurance, Pension Plan, Bi-annual profit sharing, Wellness Program, Community Involvement Program, and Family Tuition Assistance Program
To apply please forward your cover letter and resume.
Vintex Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation for disabilities is available. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.50 /hour