We are currently seeking Summer Students to join our Production Team in the following positions:
- The Textiles Machine Operator is responsible for operating various types of equipment, such as circular knitting machines, and weft insertion and quilting equipment to manufacture our in house fabrics.
- The Inspector is responsible for inspecting the coated textile, removing product defects, and finalizing the preparation of orders as per the customer specifications, including slitting the product to the required widths and wrapping and building skids of product accordingly.
- The Plastics Team Member is responsible to operate extrusion, top coat, and other related compounding equipment to manufacture vinyl coated textiles.
Do you have the…
- Desire to be part of a successful team?
- Great work ethic, attitude, and attendance?
- Ability to perform moderate lifting?
- Ability to work 12 hour rotating shifts (day and night)?
- Proven reading and math understanding?
- Good organizational and time management skills?
- Desire to produce quality products?
- Ability to wear a respirator periodically?
- Ability to drive a forklift? Training is provided.
Why we are a Great Place to Work:
- Excellent company culture with a priority on team member engagement and safety
- Cooley’s facility is clean, safe and air-conditioned and does not run assembly lines
- No scheduled weekend shifts
- All training is provided to ensure you will be able to perform the job safely and effectively.
- Good wages and night shift premiums.
- Team-oriented and friendly environment.
Vintex is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation for disabilities is available for all parts of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.