We are seeking a Shipper/Receiver to perform the following duties:
- Prepare and execute shipments on time based on sales orders
- Maintain accurate receipt of all incoming materials in compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental policies
- Operate forklift and other equipment involved in the shipping and receiving function, update ERP/Bar Code systems and Excel spreadsheets
- Oversee incoming and outgoing transport traffic
Do you have the…
- Desire to be part of a successful team?
- Great work ethic, attitude, and attendance?
- Ability to perform moderate lifting?
- Ability to work Monday to Friday day shift?
- Proven reading and math understanding?
- Good organizational and time management skills?
- Desire to ensure quality handling of our products?
- Ability to drive a forklift? Training is provided.
Why we are a Great Place to Work:
- Excellent company culture with a priority on team member engagement and safety
- Cooley’s facility is clean, safe and air-conditioned and does not run assembly lines
- Good wages and no scheduled weekend shifts
- All training is provided to ensure you will be able to perform the job safely and effectively.
- Team-oriented and friendly environment.
Cooley Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation for disabilities is available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.