The Team Leader is responsible to provide functional, technical and machine maintenance expertise and workflow supervision to other Production Team Members in the Plastics department.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Good computer skills. Experience with Microsoft Office and manufacturing software (e.g. Jomar) is an asset.
- Good written and oral communication skills and proven reading comprehension skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with manufacturing functions.
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures including Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS.
- Ability to learn and become familiar with Vintex’s Policies and Procedures Manual and ISO Procedures.
- Shares Vintex’s values of Customer Focus, Meaningful Contribution, Integrity, Continuous Improvement and Innovation, and Teamwork.
- Wage starts at $22.00/hr plus night shift premiums when applicable.
- All on-the-job training is provided, including forklift certification.
- Attractive Benefit Packages: Health and Dental, STD and LTD, ADD and Life Insurance, Pension Plan, Bi-annual Profit Sharing, with additional Health and Wellness Program, Community Involvement Program
- All positions are full time, permanent with wage and skills-learning progression
- Vintex is a clean, non-unionized, safety-conscious facility and does not run assembly lines
Vintex Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation for disabilities is available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.