We are currently seeking Textiles Machine Operators to join our Production Team.
The Textiles Machine Operator is responsible for operating various types of equipment, such as circular knitting machines, and weft insertion and quilting equipment to manufacture our in house fabrics. The Team Member is also responsible for operating a forklift truck and other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Computer literacy
- Ability to perform moderate lifting
- Ability to observe product quality deficiencies
- Ability to work 12 hour rotating shifts
- Ability to drive a forklift (we will train)
- Must be able to wear a respirator periodically
- Desire to be part of a successful team
- Great work ethic, attitude, and attendance
- Written and oral communication skills
- Proven reading comprehension
- Organization and time management skills
- Vintex does not run assembly lines
- Wage starts at $16.50/hr plus night shift premiums when applicable
- All positions are full time and permanent
- Excellent Benefit Offerings: Health and Dental, STD and LTD, AD&D and Life Insurance, Pension Plan, Bi-annual profit sharing, Wellness Program, Community Involvement Program, and Family Tuition Assistance Program
Vintex Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation for disabilities is available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.